Honda Shadow Forums banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1999 VT1100C2 A. C. E.
9,235 Posts
Paulie said:
They're alluding to me with this talk of drinking and colorful language. I'll try to be good and if I forget, you can remind me.
Gee, I don't know. You were quite a lot to deal with this year and you wouldn't listen to anyone. At least you were quiet.

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
adlowe said:
Paulie said:
They're alluding to me with this talk of drinking and colorful language. I'll try to be good and if I forget, you can remind me.
Gee, I don't know. You were quite a lot to deal with this year and you wouldn't listen to anyone. At least you were quiet.
I'm just glad we didn't post that pic of him in bed with, er, ah, never mind. :oops:

·
Registered
799 Posts
denisep said:
Rick & I would just as soon ride in December-- at least then, you're the only bikes on the road!!!

Seriously-- I think we'll be fine any weekend in October-- there's no trouble with weather, etc until after Christmas.....

Good luck on the job front Bruce.. self employed is always better than working for "the man"....

ummm ya no problem if you have heated gear :p............ its not bad but it will be further north then the last 2 rallys hence it will be colder. I would not want it any later then the 2nd weekend of oct personally :) ...... thanks Denise for picking up the ball on this one I have had fun doing it but it is a bit time consuming and its good you will have some help :)

·
Registered
799 Posts
I have put in for my vacation , the 2nd weekend of oct for this rally I am off from the 3rd to the 10th ..........no changes pleaseeeeeeeeee

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Yes-- for sure 2nd week in October we will be riding !!

Details to be forthcoming -- but the rally will definitely be NW NC, SW Virginia..

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
denisep said:
Yes-- for sure 2nd week in October we will be riding !!

Details to be forthcoming -- but the rally will definitely be NW NC, SW Virginia..
You are the greatest! :wink:

·
Registered
277 Posts
I'm pretty sure when I went on the tour I did with my band in September we played a show in a Mt Airy NC or SC.. this wouldnt happen to be the town of "Mayberry" where theres all kinds of Andy Griffith show memorabilia and the song is played throughout the town is it? Cuz if so I was there back in September! haha

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
DustyClark87 said:
I'm pretty sure when I went on the tour I did with my band in September we played a show in a Mt Airy NC or SC.. this wouldnt happen to be the town of "Mayberry" where theres all kinds of Andy Griffith show memorabilia and the song is played throughout the town is it? Cuz if so I was there back in September! haha
Yep, thats the place, Snappy Lunch and porkchop samiches, mmmmmm. 8)

·
Registered
277 Posts
rickbb said:
DustyClark87 said:
Yep, thats the place, Snappy Lunch and porkchop samiches, mmmmmm. 8)
It was NORTH Carolina right, not south? That is so sweet, that was the coolest little town ever! Its a small world I guess! haha

·
Registered
130 Posts
Paulie said:
vito said:
Denise.....I tried 3 PM's to you but it comes back to my mailbox each time.

Any issues with me bringing my 13 yr old daughter along? She'll just turn 13 and really wants to do a "real" ride with me.

I am 1,000,000% totally cool if you want it to be adults only...really. I understand the issues that can come up and the desire to avoid them.

If you could....answer here or PM me.

Thanks, Vito
Hey Vito,

It's ok as long as your daughter doesn't keep us up after 9pm. We're all getting kind of old. :lol:
This is just too funny. ROTFLMAO. ...and yet so true. Just had to tell ya.

saint

edit - yes, 2nd weekend in Oct is good.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Dates for ECR 2010

Hi Guys and Gals,

I am going to attempt to come to the ECR 2010.. If I am reading right the ECR 2010 is the second weekend in October?

I hope everyone is doing ok.. Looking foward to seeing everyone again.

Kim

·
Registered
799 Posts
im in like flynn , i plan on leaving early on sunday or sat to blairsville for a couple of days to ride the area ,..... might have a friend with me she has never taken a long ride on the bike and I am encoraging her so we will see how it goes.... anyway looking forward to as always getting together

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
Good news Jo Ann, it will be good to see you again.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts