Discussion Starter #1
Hampton Inn
90 Farmers Market Rd
Hillsville, Virginia 24343
Tel: 276.728.2345

Group name = Honda Shadow.Net
Confirmation number = 86972039

Hotel's website and TripAdvisor Summary

The hotel is holding 10 two-queen-bed rooms for our group until October 1st. The rate will be $80 +taxes for the night of Thursday, October 7th and $95 +taxes for Friday & Saturday night. King-bed rooms can be substituted (on request) for the same rates. (You can get Hilton Honors points if you're a member.)

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
Yep, I'm fine with this solution. Thanks Art for grabbing the reins.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Thanks, Adlowe. You got a good deal. I checked the other hotel sites and the room rates you got were lower.

I'll be looking to share a room with somone.

Anyone looking to share, PM me.

I'm arriving Thursday evening and checking out Sunday.

I don't snore...but I can't make any guarantees about air bisquits though :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
206 Posts
OK I am seriously considering coming, hell its gonna be practically in my back yard! I have confirmed with the Wife that I am available so I will work on reserving my room and I will check with a couple of my buddies to see if they wanna tag along as long as y'all dont mind some hogs along for the ride!
Robert

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
vtxrob said:
...as long as y'all dont mind some hogs along for the ride!
Robert
Doesn't matter to me as long as the riders are not obnoxious about brands. They don't even have to start their bikes last -- I can tell when mine is running even when I can't hear it. :D

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
It will be good to see you again Rob.

·
Registered
799 Posts
vtxrob said:
OK I am seriously considering coming, hell its gonna be practically in my back yard! I have confirmed with the Wife that I am available so I will work on reserving my room and I will check with a couple of my buddies to see if they wanna tag along as long as y'all dont mind some hogs along for the ride!
Robert
Oh thats great news Rob......... and Art not sure you know Rob but he wouldnt hang with obnxious people :) and the more the merrier, any nice single men on hogs?????? lmaooooooooo just kiddinggggggggg not lol lmao i quack me up , really glad you are going to make this year buddy

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
Another rally without Dawn and John, I'm super bummed. It's been a couple of years since I've seen you two and I don't like it.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
so the plan currently is to burn up there after work on friday. need a couch any takers?

edit; looking at the travel time wont be there till round 2amish it's an 8hr ride and have to wait till im off work so leaving from work at 5 stops for gas etc should be around 2am

1 - 17 of 17 Posts