Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ECR? what's that?
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. First time back here since posting the info.

In years past, HSN rallies were more of a thing. Back in 2009, the ECR (my first) in Hendersonville, NC had over 30 forum members participating. Even @Gonzo came from Texas. The last to have a "new" participant from the board was, I think, 2013. (He rides a Goldwing now.) But things have changed. Odds are high that mine will be the only Shadow in Cooperstown. (There will be at least 3 former owners of Shadows there, 1 of whom stops be the forum from time to time.)

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. First time back here since posting the info.

In years past, HSN rallies were more of a thing. Back in 2009, the ECR (my first) in Hendersonville, NC had over 30 forum members participating. Even @Gonzo came from Texas. The last to have a "new" participant from the board was, I think, 2013. (He rides a Goldwing now.) But things have changed. Odds are high that mine will be the only Shadow in Cooperstown. (There will be at least 3 former owners of Shadows there, 1 of whom stops be the forum from time to time.)
Bummer we were in Banner elk NC last week of May! I'm on a wing now but still have my shadow that my wife now rides and we still have her VLX still in the stable!

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts