Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know how to get her up. Yesterday afternoon she was taking a nap. I'd made sure she had long enough to get in a good nap. Put my coat on and got the keys to the bikes. I started mine and walked over to hers. Leaned over to start it and looked at the kitchen door. She was standing there with a big smile on her face. I'm pretty lucky I suppose that I've got a wife who is a big fan of motorcycles.

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
It is great when your partner enjoys some of the same things like that. My wife has no desire for her own bike but she / we love to go out together on rides.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When we met, it was on a motorcycle related social website. I was in the process of building a BSA street bike inside my kitchen. Now that we're married and she lives here I've moved the welder and supplies outside. Sometimes I kinda miss working on bikes inside the house, especially in the winter. It's really a small price. I just know better than to even mention it. I'd better be happy with what I've got.

·
Registered
147 Posts
My time on the bike is my alone time!! Nice and quiet, just me and the ride. Kind of like my job. I work at a golf course. Start out at 5am......nice and quiet. No one around except me and the critters.

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
The gleam in Lindas eyes when I ask if she wants to go for a ride is almost as bright as mine.. almost

·
Registered
174 Posts
Y'all are lucky my wife has no desire to ride a bike or do anything else I enjoy been that way for 48 years.

·
Registered
239 Posts
My wife & I were married 26 years before I finally wore her down enough to let me get my first bike. When I got it she said not to even ask her to ride... She wanted no part of it.

About 9 months later she was ready to ride along... She likes riding almost as much as I do now. ;)

Ride safely,
John.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I met my wife when she was 15 and she started riding with me immediately. I was a bit surprised her dad let her as I was only 16. She's been happily riding with me 45 years now and we intend to continue for many more.

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
My bike is parked to far away from the house to wake up my wife but whenever I park it by the house she says I look good riding my bike!:D After almost 36 years of marriage I like that!:D

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
My wife is a filthy rich, deaf dumb and blind nymphomaniac who owns 3 motorcycle dealerships, 2 gunshops, a 600 yd. shooting range, a wholesale liquor distributorship, a Ferrari dealership, a nice used Lear jet, three Bell copters, a small uninhabited island just off Tobago, and a 48-ft restored Gibson houseboat with a helipad on top, parked at Kentucky Lake.

No.....wait......sorry.
That's someone else.

I don't have a wife.

My bad.

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
My wife is a filthy rich, deaf dumb and blind nymphomaniac who owns 3 motorcycle dealerships, 2 gunshops, a 600 yd. shooting range, a wholesale liquor distributorship, a Ferrari dealership, a nice used Lear jet, three Bell copters, a small uninhabited island just off Tobago, and a 48-ft restored Gibson houseboat with a helipad on top, parked at Kentucky Lake.

No.....wait......sorry.
That's someone else.

I don't have a wife.

My bad.
I know you are only joking but..

My wife is a woman who loves and stands by me which is far better than all of that:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts