Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Got to watch these guys cross the road in front of me. Please excuse the quality of the picture but they didn't give me much time to get my camera out and take a shot. Took this shot a couple miles south of Elbert, CO. Not where you usually see elk this time of year. Odd that they were so far from the mountains.

Happy Trails!
sanoke

·
Registered
228 Posts
that is an out of the norm location for them--my hugo friend came off the mountain yesterday--said they didn't even see one--or see any others with any meat--they have hunted the same camp for the past 10 yrs or so and NEVER been shutout---go figure

great pic--imho

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
I'll never forget the first time I heard and Elk. I had been hiking back country in Montana and I couldn't figure out who the hell was following me and playing some sort of flute!

Your pics ALWAYS make me miss when I lived out west.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Great picture, I love the wild life! I watched a young buck running around in our pasture this morning trailing a doe that cleared the fence about a half hour earlier. I guess the rut is starting in southeast Texas.

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
Great picture, I love the wild life! I watched a young buck running around in our pasture this morning trailing a doe that cleared the fence about a half hour earlier. I guess the rut is starting in southeast Texas.
Is that ice on your windscreen?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.