Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 815 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
I usually go to there A couple few times per year !
I have not yet this year !
All kinds of bikes !

Jack

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Better get there early. I got there at 9:00am and there were nearly 1500 bikes there. I left about 12:00 noon and they say there were about 3,000. I think they would've had more if it was warmer. :roll:

I ran thru the pics on the website and I saw the white canopy peaked tent where I was located. Didn't see mu mug. :( And then found a picture taken were my bike was parked...too many people walking around the bike... can't see my bike. :(

One of the best places to see old/new/customs/rat bikes in southcentral PA. 8)

Bullzeyet

·
Registered
375 Posts
Are we planning A meet & Greet ?

Jack

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
onephsyco1 said:
Are we planning A meet & Greet ?

Jack
I'd be down with that - I've never been up there, is there a convenient place to meet or something?

·
Banned
4,110 Posts
Ditto, me. I usually get up there for a few First Sunday days each year. Look for the CBR or the FJR with the Apple sticker on the back :)

·
Registered
512 Posts
chornbe said:
Ditto, me. I usually get up there for a few First Sunday days each year. Look for the CBR or the FJR with the Apple sticker on the back :)
Oh know... he's a mac guy :shock: :shock: :shock:

I should have known :lol:

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
If you show up at this event...why not meet at the Ride for Kids booth( local Chapter B of the Gold Wing Road Riders will have this tent). It's a white canopy tent and is near the main building and is easy to see/find.

Not sure I'm gonna be there...but I just might be..... around 9-ish. :roll:

Bullzeyet

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
sounds good to me - I likely won't be there until around 9:30 though. I'll be the one yelling "hey, who's from hondashadow.net?"

·
Registered
375 Posts
I am sure I could be there .
Not exactly sure what time !
I will try for 9 - 9:30 ?
I do know people start leaving there by noon .

Jack

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Xodus said:
lang said:
I'll be the one yelling "hey, who's from hondashadow.net?"
Thats ok, we will deny knowing you
Well that's fine - but you'll miss my awesome hondashadow.net lycra riding pants (with pinstripes!) - everyone says they're cool.

1 - 20 of 815 Posts