Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to replace the stock exhaust on my 2002 Spirit VT1100. Prefer the look of short shots in black but haven't been able to find anything. There are only a couple options from the big brands that I can see and they are chrome which is not my style and long which also isn't to my liking. Anybody have any recommendations on anywhere else I can look? Like maybe I just don't know of some other brands and they aren't showing up in my search? I have found some no name Chinese options on eBay and Amazon but not sure about buying those. A little worried about quality. Any help here that is not custom fab and something I can just bolt on with some new gaskets. I just don't see much out there.

Thanks!

Something like this

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just bought a 98 ACE with under 11000 mi. for cheap. Great shape. My 99 Honda shadow that I sold years ago had Cobra slash cuts with baffles, a jet kit, and a K&N filter. It was a torque monster. It also sounded pretty good. I plan on doing the same to this one as I was so pleased with the results on my last one.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just bought a 98 ACE with under 11000 mi. for cheap. Great shape. My 99 Honda shadow that I sold years ago had Cobra slash cuts with baffles, a jet kit, and a K&N filter. It was a torque monster. It also sounded pretty good. I plan on doing the same to this one as I was so pleased with the results on my last one.
Good luck finding parts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts