Honda Shadow Forums banner

Expanded KC metro area

6K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  JerryMcG 
#1 ·
Looking for Honda riders around the Kansas City area. I have been invited to join the Hog club for Harley riders, even though my ride is a Honda. However, am curious if there is a local Honda riders group in the expanded KC metro area.

Thanks.

#3 ·
#5 ·
Hey guys, hit me up if you want somebody to ride with this spring. My bike should be done by then. I live in Lees summit Mo

#6 ·
I am from the Kansas City area. I live in Peculiar which is about 30 miles south of downtown KC. I am seeking other people to ride with myself. One of the guys that I usually ride with lives south of Ottawa. This is a ways away from me, so we don't get to ride that much. I have tried looking for a few local riding groups, the only one I can find is out of Warrensburg. For me that is over 50 miles each way just to meet up with them. If you are interested in riding some time let me know I would really like to meet some new people. In fact with the weather heading towards the mid 60's Friday I was planning on riding.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.