Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I'm just getting around to backing up and sorting through hundreds of digital pics and ran across these of my dad's HD FXSTC. I know, it's no Honda, but the artistry on the paintable surfaces is awesome! I have to say that Fleafly's recent addition reminds me of Dad's bike.

The artist called it "Garden of Eden"

Dad has since wrapped the grips with leather and fringe obscuring these Eagle faces

The front Fender

The "old man" or God-like figure with the Garden in the background. Funny thing is, I think the "old man" is what my "old man" may look like in a few years :eek: :lol:

The right side - These pics don't do the detail justice. There's much more to see when you sit and study it (which is what I did before having the nerve to take it on the road!!! :eek: :lol: )

The Rear Fender finds the Angel slaying the Serpant. (The serpant is kinda blocked by the fender rack)

The artwork was commisioned by the previous owner of the bike. We didn't even notice the little Cherub on the back of the front fender until after these pics were taken...

Hope you enjoyed the pics of the bike that I get to excercise once in a while :wink:

<<edit>> P.S. - Though it may seem too coincidental, those spots on the pavement below the bike are not from the bike... :lol: :lol:

· Registered
8,119 Posts
Gorgeous work. Amazing artist.

I sat trying to figure out why the floorboard was mount to the front axle. Of course I didnt have to much coffee in me this AM when I seen it. :)

Nice bike.

Chris

· Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
crazyswede said:
Lisa said:
I thought the thread was going to be the forum ladies and their bikes :wink: 8)
What a great Idea Lisa, You first. :D
Still waiting...... Maybe we can make our own HSN Calendar Girls.... :shock: 8)

· Registered
284 Posts
byg_mi said:
crazyswede said:
Lisa said:
No faster way to force me to buy an H-D! :D

· Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
zodder said:
byg_mi said:
crazyswede said:
Lisa said:
No faster way to force me to buy an H-D! :D
Yeah, but just as those folks who used to be shadow owners, you'll stick around and proudly hang your "Calendar Girls of HSN" in your garage! :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.