Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone - its definately time to get together again! So give me your input as to which date works best for you:
Saturday Feb 10 or
Saturday Feb 17

We'll choose the date that works best for most of us. I'm thinking of Borrego Springs via the fun twisty roads, but if anyone has a particular request, I'll listen to that as well.

The Organizer

·
Registered
943 Posts
my particular request....I'm a rookie, if I can make it, no laughing at me

·
Registered
92 Posts
No more Saturday's for me until sometime in May. I'm coaching softball now. This should be interesting. Practices start this coming monday and closing day is sometime in May. It will be fun, but by June I will probably be going through severe withdrawels.

I hope to see at least some of the group on the Julian ride. That one is on Sunday, so there is a good chance that I can make it.

·
Registered
116 Posts
So far open on both days. I will gear up for another SPECTACULAR ride for sure!!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Feb 10th is the better date for me. I sure hope I can join y'all this time.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Sparc said:
Twodawgzz said:
Can't make the 10th but the 17th works.
mmmm2112 said:
Feb 10th is the better date for me. I sure hope I can join y'all this time.
Oh Noes! :(

There can be only one!

Fight! Fight! Fight! :twisted:
I'm a lover, not a fighter :lol:
I'm down with whatever the group decides. I unfortunately will have babysitting duties on the 17th.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
I am trying to set up a trip to San Diego on the weekend of the 10th to visit with my cousin. If your ride ends up on this weekend I would like to ride with you. My cousin too if he is available.
I would be the one taking the picture of my cuz and his wing, My Shadow is on the left ;)

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
On the 10th I will be on a cruise ship heading back to San Diego. If the ride is on the 17th, I will FINALLY be able to join. Wow, what a concept.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You guys are causing me all sorts of angst in declaring the date of this ride. Every time I'm ready to declare the date someone else chimes in saying they can't make the date I was ready to go with.

However, since we will have a visiting forum member on Feb 10th, I think that we should plan the ride then. So February 10th it is. My apologies to Walt and Dragoon (yet again; however given that you'll be on a cruise ship I don't feel too bad :lol: ).

I'll post details as we get closer. I need to get the route planned, after which I can post a meeting time and location.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Alrighty then, February 10 it is. Its on my calendar. I will round up my friends as well.

This should be fun!

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Sparc's Hotchick said:
You guys are causing me all sorts of angst in declaring the date of this ride. Every time I'm ready to declare the date someone else chimes in saying they can't make the date I was ready to go with.

However, since we will have a visiting forum member on Feb 10th, I think that we should plan the ride then. So February 10th it is. My apologies to Walt and Dragoon (yet again; however given that you'll be on a cruise ship I don't feel too bad :lol: ).

I'll post details as we get closer. I need to get the route planned, after which I can post a meeting time and location.
My intentions are never to make you feel bad. I am just very anxious to meet and greet with you all and then put some miles on. There will be another time and I thank you for thinking of me.

Enjoy and please ride safely, like I know you always do.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Sparc's Hotchick said:

Michelle,

Do you have any idea where we will be meeting and around what time? I am rallying the troops.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We will meet at the Park and Ride at the 15 and 76. There is a Mobil station right there if you need to fill up before our ride. Miguel - this is where we had ice cream one time. :D

Be at the Park and Ride at 10:00 a.m. on the 10th.

mmmm2112 - Do you want to meet somewhere along the 15 or just at the Park and Ride?

ashadowrider - What area is your cousin in? Do you guys want to meet and ride up to the meeting point together? Let me know if you need any information.

The route I have planned will take a total of about 3.5 hours of actual ride time. With stops and lunch, we should be ready to say goodbye around 4 p.m. We'll part ways at the 15 and 79.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Sparc's Hotchick said:
mmmm2112 - Do you want to meet somewhere along the 15 or just at the Park and Ride?
I'll be hitting the 15 at Via Rancho Parkway. Since it's only about 15-20 minutes from the 15/76 intersection, let's just meet there. Can't wait!

1 - 20 of 66 Posts