Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After *much* researching, question-asking and contemplation, I decided on the Willie & Max Swoop Revolution Hard Mount bags. I went with the small ones, because I don't really need to carry much, and I wasn't sure if the large ones would fit without relocating the taillights.

Should be here in a couple days, and hopefully they are easy to mount as advertised. We'll see about that. And my deflector windshield & mirrors are scheduled for delivery on Friday, so I should be all set by first of next week.

...and then onto the next add-on, which will most likely be the Cobra light bar.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Nice! I def wanna see pics. Got a link to the ones you are waiting on? Do those come with the mounts already?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Willie and Max Revolution Swooped Hard Mount Saddlebags - Cruiser Motorcycle - Motorcycle Superstore

These are the ones. They supposedly don't need anything else - no brackets or anything. The throwovers are quite a bit less expensive, but I really didn't want that.

Based on my measurements, the small ones should fit fit no problem. If it turns out the large ones will fit without moving anything, I may send them back and exchange them, but my measurements indicated the large ones would be really, really close.

Pics as soon as I get 'em!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.