Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally get to stop listening to my wife bash my custom bags:

and will be installing these as soon as they come in from Branson Wholsale:

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Ya never realize what you're missing until you have it. I went a long time without saddlebags opting for a backpack.

Yuck!

I know how it feels to get new bags!! Now we don't drink and ride but I do run errands and my bags will fit a 12 pack of beer on one side and 4 bottles of wine on the other.

Now THAT's functionality! 8)

·
Registered
76 Posts
bags

Sherk,
do you have a link to that site?? Those look like the ones i wanted to get. Not to fancy but yet not too dull looking. they look great in the picture....just imagine how they are gonna look on the bike.

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
I liked the old bags.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
as did I, they were FREE

The new ones only set me back 78 dollars after shipping and it will shut up the spouse for a time...so it is well worth it.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hunnus2000 said:
Ya never realize what you're missing until you have it. I went a long time without saddlebags opting for a backpack.

Yuck!

I know how it feels to get new bags!! Now we don't drink and ride but I do run errands and my bags will fit a 12 pack of beer on one side and 4 bottles of wine on the other.

Now THAT's functionality! 8)

jeeze,
at least if you were to lay it down you would not be wanting for any antiseptic, I guess.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Paulie said:
I liked the old bags.
Hey Paulie,

This is off topic for this site. We all like the older riders around here but it's not polite to refer to them in this way. :lol:

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
I felt that way about old bags even when I was a kid :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts