Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice color scheme is that a Dyna....any plans for mods yet?

·
Registered
628 Posts
Nice. Very nice.

When I was shopping, I was lusting after a Deuce very similar to this one. I was very close. The price was right. I was just about ready to shake hands on it.

Finally, I came out of my trance. The way I use a bike, I needed a big, two up, touring cruiser. As sexy as that Deuce was, I had to just close my eyes and walk away.

Beautiful bike. Congratulations. -Jay

·
Registered
115 Posts
Sweet! Love the color combo.
Enjoy!!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Now promise me that you won't go fast & you won't do any burnouts. :lol:
Seriously....she's beautiful. 8)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Gator said:
Nice color scheme is that a Dyna....any plans for mods yet?
Dyna's have rear side mount springs. Looks like a Softail Deuce to me. Later Gator.......... :lol: :lol: I've been waiting to say that!!!!! Later

·
Registered
375 Posts
Congradulations !
Sharp bike .

Jack

·
Registered
296 Posts
Very COOL bike. 8) 8) 8)

My Cousin has a Deuce and he thinks its the "Ducks Guts", as he would say. :D

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Wow!!!

Very nice ride, I hope you enjoy it. Due to my recent accident, I can save you money by sending you the Shadow emblems from my last tank :D :D :D ( no need for you to go out and get them), and I will gladly pay the shipping. :lol:

Cheers
Dragoon.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Dragoon said:
Wow!!!

Very nice ride, I hope you enjoy it. Due to my recent accident, I can save you money by sending you the Shadow emblems from my last tank :D :D :D ( no need for you to go out and get them), and I will gladly pay the shipping. :lol:

Cheers
Dragoon.
LOL that's funny. Congratulations WayTooLoud! That sure is one sharp looking bike. I'm glad you finally were able to get what you wanted. But....... why aren't you riding it home?

·
Registered
526 Posts
Trueseaker said:
Dragoon said:
Wow!!!

Cheers
Dragoon.
LOL that's funny. Congratulations WayTooLoud! That sure is one sharp looking bike. I'm glad you finally were able to get what you wanted. But....... why aren't you riding it home?
25F freezing chance of snow all week. Even if he dressed warm enough he wouldnt want to ride it on the roads he would have to because of salt, ice, snow, plows, and add low visability to the "Sorry Officer, I couldnt see him""s and a truck in the winter is the way to go.

Nice bike. Is New castle HD the one on 422 just west of 19?

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
I only have one question. If I take I80 back to Ohio this summer instead of the Pa Turnpike, what are my chances of getting a ride? :lol:

·
Registered
658 Posts
It's not supposed to snow here Tuesday or Wednesday and will be around 30 degrees F.

A REAL man would ride it home.

And what's this about waiting until summer to show it off, huh?

:mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts