Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday was gorgeous weather here and after getting clearance from the Doc, I had my first ride in a long time. Good Gawd did it feel good to be back in the saddle again.

The wife and I took a short ride to Walmart and did some shopping for a few items and then rode onto Ruby Tuesdays for a nice quiet dinner siting outside on the patio.

It just felt great to be back on the bike again. I was so geeked you would have thought I spent the night with J-Lo ( now there is a great dream ). :)

Anyways, its great to be back among all you daily riders. Thanks to all of you for giving me moral support while I was laid up. Ya'll are the greatest.

Here is to a weekend of some more great riding.

Chris

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Very glad to hear you got out for a ride! Next time take a few pics for those of us who aren't able to get out for rides. :D

·
Registered
942 Posts
Glad to hear you're back riding. It sure has been the the week for it. I've been making up lost riding time myself this week, four days straight now. :D

·
Registered
295 Posts
It would never work. Hondas are pretty low maintenance, while J-Lo is notoriously high maintenance. A test ride might be memorable though.

·
Registered
632 Posts
OK Chris, then it's up to those of us with good weather, to take up the slack for those who are weather bound. 8)

·
Registered
74 Posts
If it's warm enough to ride where you live, twist the throttle once for me. We're in the deep freeze here in the Midwest. Sigh.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hmm, I dunno, bike? J-Lo? Bike? J-Lo? :twisted:

I guess I'd stick with my bike, but only because to do otherwise might cause a problem with my wife! :roll:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts