Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, so far liking the way the new forum is working. One thing I've noticed is that when looking for a thread started by a particular member, it's hard to find. For example, I was looking for a thread I know was started by me. I went to my profile where it shows I've started 46 discussions, this is a clickable link. One would assume it would show you the 46 discussions, but instead it shows all my 5,700ish posts and replies. Is there an issue with how that works or am I doing something wrong?

·
Administrator
1997 Valkyrie Standard
10,828 Posts
I believe it is an issue with how it works. I have noticed this on many occasions as well so I do not think it is anything you are doing. Until the techs say otherwise I think this is another issue with the forum software.

·
Registered
5,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe it is an issue with how it works. I have noticed this on many occasions as well so I do not think it is anything you are doing. Until the techs say otherwise I think this is another issue with the forum software.

That's what I figured. I wasn't sure if they were aware or not, hence this thread to make them aware.

Thanks Spiritman

·
Registered
1983 Honda vt750 Shadow
13,839 Posts
I was trying to fine some of CrazyDave's videos he posted many times and had no luck with that either.

Reactions: smurfy71

·
Premium Member
2015 Shadow Aero, 1972 Triumph 650 Tiger
750 Posts
Wrong. I just did this and it works. Click on the member's name, then Discussions Created. And then you can refine your search from within like Discussions Created.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts