Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These pics aren't even up on our website yet, but I thought you guys might like to see them. This is a 2007 Honda Goldwing that we blacked out for Marysville Honda. This will be a limited edition series that has been dubbed the "Nightwing." As you can see, all of the body panels and some more have been painted black. Almost all of the metal has been powdercoated black including crash bars and wheels. The subtle graphics (see, we know Goldwing riders aren't looking for wild flames and skulls!) were done by our painters as well. This bike is for sale on the floor at Marysville Honda, and there should be more to come. We already have a 2007 VTX at the shop that we will be customizing for them...I'll be sure you guys get one of the first looks at it too! This also means we will likely be at Honda Homecoming with them this summer showing off some more of these custom HONDA creations!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Holy Crap!!!

That thing is beautiful!!!

Incredible job!!!

All I need is another bike to be drooling after... :evil:

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
I have a new found love for Wings and yes, that is a beauty.
However, you will never convince my cousin that wing riders do not want a flame paint job;

For a closer look at his flamed wing named,"Smokin" click the link below;
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/Getalong/Yuba Gap/DSC00746.jpg
p.s. his gas key has a skull affixed to it. And he leaves it in all the time. It was modified so as it will not work in the ignition.

·
Registered
284 Posts
That thing could draw a crowd at any Harley shop, it's really sharp lookin.

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
I really like the all black treatment.

I may be a little slow, and I understand the "Nightwing" thing, but that IS an "owl" on the fairing right?

It sure looks like an owl. :oops:

·
Registered
286 Posts
The owl is way cool, and makes sense doesn't it? After all the eagles are asleep at night...

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
Don't get me wrong, I like the scoot, but I was thinking about the marketing target for an Owlwing.
I know enough about owls to know that they are cool birds. I've seen them in action many times.

But when I think of owls, I think of Woodsey Owl, you know "give a hoot don't pollute" or maybe that old professor looking owl that only makes it to three licks of his "Tootsie Roll Pop" before he crunches it to get to the tootsie roll.

Hhmmm.......maybe it's just me.

Probably is, but I still think it's a cool scooter.

·
Registered
932 Posts
That is one of the most beautiful Goldwings I've seen. I might be tempted to trade for one of those in a few years. I think the factory should seriously consider your customizations!

·
Registered
225 Posts
looks great, but you gotta match the taillights....

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
psychoboy said:
looks great, but you gotta match the taillights....
Actually, that's one of the things it's coming back to the shop for...

Tinted lights. Maybe I'll get a couple pics up when we get them on.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Owls are indeed nocturnal. The bird makes perfect sense.

I'm with rat. Not my style, but a beautiful execution no doubt.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Awesome,it looks like the Devils ride.

·
Registered
539 Posts
gat803 said:
Don't get me wrong, I like the scoot, but I was thinking about the marketing target for an Owlwing.
I know enough about owls to know that they are cool birds. I've seen them in action many times.

But when I think of owls, I think of Woodsey Owl, you know "give a hoot don't pollute" or maybe that old professor looking owl that only makes it to three licks of his "Tootsie Roll Pop" before he crunches it to get to the tootsie roll.

Hhmmm.......maybe it's just me.
Nope, not just you.

At first glance, I thought man that's a tough looking bike! Then I saw "Woodsie". :lol:

Around here, if you sport that sort of graphic, you might as well put big rainbows all over the bike. :roll:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts