Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys and gals,
here is the first pic (sig-pic) of my new scoot.:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
i am not done with all the mods, but she still looks stunning - and if someone could help me in assisting how to post big pix, i could post some more until she is ready

ride safe
harry

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it was the only color available for the 2011 with fi
i call her "my fire red play mobile"

took her out for her first ride today - 200 miles and the last 20 miles lots of grocery shopping.
compared to the vtx 1300 - it was amazing! with a lower point of gravity, better handling in the twisties, lower fuel consumption, more braking power, more stable with large load(of groceries) - cons: missed 10 of the missing 30 hp

but i really like this little bike a lot and do not regret buying her. would start a coast to coast with her tomorrow.
but i have no idea, how fast she is
my old vtx was 113 miles/h fast, since it was the first ride, i took her only up to 80

ride safe
harry

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
good lookin' bike!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks to all of you guys!
i m really honored

ride safe
harry

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
right in the middle of the big apple!
manhattan - ues

·
Banned
3,795 Posts
hi guys and gals,
here is the first pic (sig-pic) of my new scoot.:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
i am not done with all the mods, but she still looks stunning - and if someone could help me in assisting how to post big pix, i could post some more until she is ready

ride safe
harry
Set up a photobucket account, they're free. Upload pics to account, hover over desired pic, share, get link code, full size, select all, copy, then paste in post. Using the attachment feature works but you will soon use all your alloted bit space and will have to eliminate some pics to add more, not good.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Looking good!

Looks like you got all the extras you could want...(for now) ;-)

Congrats!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.