Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

New to the forum and new to riding.

Just bought a '05 Shadow Spirit 750 and have noticed that the OEM headlamp is not very bright unless I use the high beam. It doesn't give me the visibility far enough out in front of me that I feel comfortable with. Ive actually started to ride with the high beams on all the time unless in a very well lit area.

Can the headlamp be replaced by something brighter? Im new to everything involving these two wheel wonder machines! :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Guess I should have shared a lil something about me before going all needy on you guys! haha

Im originally from DC, moved to Texas, (Weatherford), about 5 years ago. Got a job in Irving so my one way commute is about 65 miles.

I bought the bike, talked to many of my friends who ride, got advice and tips, took the Motorcycle Safety Course (Aced it!), started riding around my neighborhood and back roads till I felt more comfortable in taking it out on the highway and proud to say I got to do my first "motorcycle wave" yesterday!

:)

So howdie!

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Welcome to the Forums. How about you show us what your bike looks like? (if you happy and you know, then your bike will surely show it). As for lights, i did change mine to the Silverstar, but my issue was more of aiming. Check out the Honda repair manual Here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.