Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

My wife and I just a few weeks ago finished a motorcycle safety course, she went the next day and got her license (in ok the license has to have a motorcycle endorsement) and next she bought a 2007 Shadow 600 to "learn" to drive on. I have not had time to get the endorsement, (to much work at and electric generating plant in summer). Just started looking around for my own. The 1100 or 1300 sure feel about right. Pictures to be posted on the post number two.

Thanks all.
David

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey, im LJ, im 21, just got my first bike. its an 86 500vt. ive only had little dirtbikes before this, but its time for bigger toys and knowledge. i got to ride it once, but right now im having some issues getting it started again, and no one i know or around my area is being any help. im not positive how to move my way around this forum, sorry if im talking out of place. anyway, im positive that 90% of everyone on this site could troubleshoot my issues in a jiffy, so i figured this would be the place to be to ask any questions. can someone help me out?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome. I bet your wife loves that Shadow VLX600. Just bought one myself after not riding for 2 years and it was a breeze to handle.

Being a former 2005 Sportster rider, I found the VLX600 to be one of the easiest handling bikes I have ever been on (a total of 4 lol .. 2 of them harleys).

I plan on upgrading to the 1300 too once I pay off the VLX600. Want the 1300 so I can put a trailor hitch on it and really do some cruising.

Tami

·
Banned
3,795 Posts
WOW!!!!!!........A whole rack of Noobs, and not a single bike pic. Site rules dictate "No info or assistance without the proper hommage first"

·
Registered
53 Posts
Welcome!

Hi, Welcome to the forum. Your wife will love her 600. I'm a gal and that's what I drive too. I've had it a couple of years and now ready to move up to a 750. I'm just starting to look around for a new(er) bike.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts