Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you for having me here! I have always wanted a street bike and am surrounded by Harley fanatics both at work and and have family members as well. Not a fan of Harleys but love the looks and styling.. Last spring I came across a barn find 2001 Shadow Ace Deluxe with only 20000 miles. Got a killer deal on it and now I can't seem to stop adding accessories to it!

·
Premium Member
8,072 Posts
Welcome and Bike Accessories are addictive. The only cure is too run out of money.

·
Premium Member
4,593 Posts
nice ride and welcome aboard. :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanx! It has become an obsession! Probably gonna need a new girlfriend, as my current one says I love the bike more than I do her, and a higer paying job to finish this project! But it has been fun to work on and even more fun to ride!!

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Welcome to the forum and nice looking bike. Looks like you made a great find!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
and now I can't seem to stop adding accessories to it!
You'll never be able to stop. As soon as you think you are done, there will ALWAYS be that one little thing you want for it.

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Welcome! Nice bike, as for the girl, there are always others :p

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the compliments on my bike! All your bikes look awesome! Its great to see all the customizing and care that goes into all these bikes! Im hoping to have all my new parts fitted and painted this winter and maybe give it a shot at the bike of the month. But It looks like I have alot of work to do before I attempt that. You all have really nice rides!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts