Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after all the rain we have been having on Vancouver Island, it finally cleared enough to get out the bike and go for a short spin around town. Of course by the time I got home it was raining AGAIN!! But it was warm enough to only wear my First Gear mesh jacket. Weird weather all across the country.
Anyway Happy New Year everyone, stay happy and healthy. :D

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually the Mrs. and I spent Xmas in Spruce Grove and it was really nice to see the sun. Mind you it was a little chilly for riding.

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
I'm liking riding in January, even if it's just short jaunts here & there but I do miss boarding and the snow. Yeah, I'm weird. :D

·
Registered
86 Posts
Rode to work & back today - about 1/2 hour each way. Great ridng weather. Lots of positive comments from people I met at the traffic lights, parking lot, wherever. Also, my insurance costs per kilometer are really coming down. Loads of bikes out last weekend down here in Niagara.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Lisa said:
I was on the bike today and tonight. I can't believe we're riding in January in Southern Ontario :shock:
I know as soon as I bring that bike out of storage it will snow for sure......so I won't jinx it for you guys!!!

...Rick

·
Registered
36 Posts
halfcent said:
Actually the Mrs. and I spent Xmas in Spruce Grove and it was really nice to see the sun. Mind you it was a little chilly for riding.
Christmas day I dropped the wife off at the airport, and coming home, some guy on a Harley passed me! Granted, the roads were dryt and it was on the plus side of the temp, but not by much!

I was a bit jealous though...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts