Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i did 100miles today on the new seat and man what a difference , the support from the backrest is awesome it was 93 degrees or hotter and i wasn't sticking to the seat, my daughter said her seat is much improved as well no numb butts today big thumbs up from my first ride on the ultimate seat! THREW IS SOME PICS FROM LAST WEEKS RIDE SINCE I FIGURED OUT THE PIC THING !

Attachments

·
Registered
887 Posts
Sounds like a great thing to have. The heat's kept me from going anywhere but to and from work, and the seat carries most of the blame. My seat is to blame for a lot of riding I don't do, come to think of it. Do me a favor and put some extra miles on there for me. ;)

·
Registered
776 Posts
I love my Mustang seat but now you got me wanting the Ultimate. Also, the backrest MUST be a great help. Sadly, I did not get one and I regret it. Out of a job for the moment so will have to wait before I can buy an upgrade or replacement. Congratulations!!!

·
Registered
12,291 Posts
Looks great, and those are some really nice family pics!

I still love my Mustang seats (as I am The Right Reverend Markspike of the Mustang Holy Seat Alliance! Praise Mustang!!! Can the Rev get a AMEN?!?) but the Ultimate Seats, from everything that I have read about are pretty darned good, too!

And johern, don't beat yourself up over not getting the backrest. I have used mine only once on my Tourer, and would actually prefer the one-piece wide touring seat over the one on my bike. On my Aero 750, I had the same seat as you on your Spirit and found that to be one of the best ever for lower lumbar support:

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Wow, that seat looks comfortable . I don't think it gets any better than that, it must be a joy to ride on.:mrgreen:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts