Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The temp was in the mid 60's today here in Texas so i took advantage and went for a short ride, my first this year. Realy felt great to get out. Going tomorrow the temps is going to be 70+ not going to miss that.

·
Registered
323 Posts
The temp was in the mid 60's today here in Texas so i took advantage and went for a short ride, my first this year. Realy felt great to get out. Going tomorrow the temps is going to be 70+ not going to miss that.
Been real crappy down here in these parts the last two weeks. 32 this morning and rain and windy. Tomorrow it's supposed to be in the mid 60's and sunny finally! I may just ride all the way up to Dallas, grab a craft brew, and come home Sunday!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Been real crappy down here in these parts the last two weeks. 32 this morning and rain and windy. Tomorrow it's supposed to be in the mid 60's and sunny finally! I may just ride all the way up to Dallas, grab a craft brew, and come home Sunday!
Lonnie ride safe might pass you on the road i'll be looking for a pink bike

·
Registered
354 Posts
The wife and I did too. When I bought her bike in November, the dealership had put a new inspection sticker on it. The guy who did the inspection punched out the year "2013" so, that wasn't gonna work. We rode up and let them give us a new one. It was cool but not cold. So typical for Texas. A couple of cold crappy weeks and a few nice warm days. Nice break from winter. I called my buddy in Colorado Springs. He said he went to the shed yesterday and let his run for a while, then trudged through the snow back to his living room.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts