Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that this might not be as cool as some but... I just did my first few mods. The first pic is B-4 and the second is after.
First off I took off the factory turn signal bezels off and replaced them with kuryakyn deep dish bezels. The front are the amber lens and the rear are red lens. Second mod the most obvious and frustrating, Saddlemens drifter bags. I could have used an extra set of hands doing it :roll: The last mod was to ad a helemt lock and license plate frame. Had to do this because the bags now cover the stock lock.
The next and last mod, when i find the cash, is to replace the tail light.
The picture last, mostly cause they were so darn cute :D , are of my "kids". Cynder, the timid looking one in front, is the youngest at 3yrs she is an pure bread norwegian elkhound. Dogg is the 8yrs and is norwegian elk/huskie mix.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The bags are throw overs and I zip tied them to some supports that I won off of ebay. Saddlemen bags are constructed with plastic back to "help" keep their shape.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
A buddy of mine had an elkhoun, jumpingest damn dog I"ve ever seen. Was like he was on a pogo stick when he'd jump at the front door to look out the window. Excellent dog though.

Sam

Oh yeah, your bikes sharp too.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The oldest is really "twitchy" when fireworks or thunderstorms are going off. The youngest doesn't really care, she just always looks guilty. :)

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
It will be the prettiest bike at the Colonial Bowling Lanes.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
paulie, if i'm not mistaken, colonial is gone. replace by a "the village thift"

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
I'm broken hearted, it was there in 2001 when I was there for a 30th class reunion. I mis-spent four years of my youth in that place.

·
Super Moderator
6,504 Posts
rollus1,
Love Your Dogs!
Oh, and by the way; your bike is awesome too.

You have to admit; the current Honda 750 line-up contains some of the best looking, best performing lightweight contenders out there. And just because I call them “Lightweight” doesn’t make them lightweights……I can hang most any of the big dog cruisers all day long on my little ole’ 750ACE.

I gotta' say though, the Spirit looks really nice dressed in blue & chrome! EDIT: That's Purple & chrome, right?
Phil

·
Registered
943 Posts
that bike just looks good,even sitting still.........hmmmmm,what about a wrap around rear fender ?????

1 - 12 of 12 Posts