Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been on line for about 4 hours now looking for 18" ape hangers and an extended wiring and cable kit with no luck. Is there a particular website I can find a kit at? Any of you all have these on your bike? I also want to keep the tank with the stock paint (black and white) and remove the back fender. I would like a little bit of fender over the back tire but not more than maybe 6" just for safety and road hazard issues. I am wondering what would be the best thing to make one out of..??? I really would hate to cut the fender if it isn't necessary. I am going to take the front fender off all together and then wrap the spokes with some white walls. I currently have cobra drag pipes and I plan on just wrapping them up to cover the rust and flat blacking everything else I can that is already black. Next a Bobber seat on springs and then I'll take another look at it to see how it looks. This bike already has 40 thousand miles on it (Only about 5 of those mine) and I want to put a few more on it with a different style. Any information or pictures would be a great help! Thank you........

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
bob it... but leave the apes in the zoo. :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.