Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are all honda foot pegs sizes the same even that the actual assembly size is completely different. I mean the size of the cylindrical foot rest, they are the same right and universally fit both sides of the bike, right?

examples here:

VT1100c2

vt600

vt750

I need to replace the right peg as it has broke from driving too close to a curb. Unless someoen has another suggestion to replace the old ones for a very very minimum price.

· Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Can you post a picture of the broken peg, where it attaches?
Not sure the ones I have will fit / help you.

· Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just meant the peg itself, i did not mean the chrome triangular piece attached to it. vt600 link up top is a prime example is what I was referring to because all those cylindrical foot pegs look identical and the same size. I think people are misinterpreting what I was explaining. Just like these after market pegs are exactly idententical and will fit via left or right on the bike: ebay am pegs

· Registered
3,130 Posts
My pegs may fit left to right but the wear points will be in the wrong place.... and the ones from my 750 are different to my 1100 a bit... but could be made to fit without too much work :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.