Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard his name being brought up here as the go to guy for 1100 Aeros , so some of you know him. Great guy , have ridden with him . But he recently announced he has cancer that is in his throat , lungs and abdomen.

If you can , send him a warm thought or get well .
He only posts at the All Aero Forum . I'm not sure of the rules for posting other forums from here so best way to get there .
Search for All Aero Forum on Google . That will usually get you to the 750 Shadown forum on Delphi . All Aero is a subforum of that . Use the dropdown on the main page to get to All Aero .

Anyhow I spoke with him the other day, he just started chemo . Being the hardcore he is , he told his doc that he HAS to ride his bike at least once a week during his chemo treatment , no ifs or buts :D
He considered it part of his treatment to get better .

·
Registered
658 Posts
I used to spend a lot of time there and know of Ron very well. Never really corresponded directly with him much - but he's a nice guy. Always helpful and kind. I'll send him a note wishing him well.

Thanks 98, for the info.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I don't know Ron, but I will keep him in my prayers. I just went through kind of the same thing. My cancer was in my tonsil and neck. Soon, ridding is going to be the least of his wants. Treatment for head and neck cancer is a killer. www.howstom.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts