Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am still getting to know this bike, now that I have it running( electrical). When riding, road surface doesn't matter, the handle bar looks like it is a 1/4 inch or so off center(turned) while the bike is going straight. Speed doesn't matter and no wobble, at least up to 80 mph. Is there some way to straighten this, should it bother me? The Clymers doesn't tell me anything in this dept. Any help from gurus would really be appreciated--thanks.

G

·
It's a very simple procedure. Loosen the bolts on the bottom of your risers and/or bars and twist. Go a little past where you want them to be and snug them down. It might take a couple tries to get them perfectly straight. I wouldn't settle for crooked bars.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Dyno-- I think it happened when I had it in my homemade wheel chock. Before I got it strapped it, the bike went over, but the chock kept it from going all the way down. The weight was borne by the front. I know they weren't like that before.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.