Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm skimming through all these posts and what i'm gathering from this and what I've read about some of the rules is that everyone is cramming post's in so they can get full access? :lol: Is what I'm gathering about right?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well It says I've now posted 5 times and I still can't reply to a post that is in those classifieds....what's going on here that I'm not understanding?

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Geez! Don't think I have my three threads in yet. Is there a place in my user CP that tabulates that?

·
Premium Member
2,042 Posts
peurifoyd,
You have three threads as required. Not sure how long it takes for the access to be granted now. I'll investigate.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
I'm skimming through all these posts and what i'm gathering from this and what I've read about some of the rules is that everyone is cramming post's in so they can get full access? :lol: Is what I'm gathering about right?
Pretty much, one thing kept under the table is the 5 bucks you'll need to paypal me for a timely approval process.:p:p:p

·
Registered
145 Posts
peurifoyd,
You have three threads as required. Not sure how long it takes for the access to be granted now. I'll investigate.
I was going to ask just this question, I've got my 3 but can't post anywhere outside the intro forum (and can't update sig and whatever else)

[img=]http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n621/dwilliam42/ShadowAero.jpg[/img]

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
peurifoyd,
Ok, thanks! I don't seem to be having a problem but just did not recall setting up the three threads. Ouch!! That last post was not for me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts