Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
I have a set of Tribal forwards on my '00 ACE. The design of the extensions is nice and moves your foot position forward about 7 inches. The brake rod extension is a joke. It works but looks like crap. I bought a length of 1/2" steel rod and welded it into my stock brake rod. It now looks like it came from the factory.They do flex somewhat so I bought a 3/4" solid aluminum rod and cut it to fit between the two rear footpeg bolt holes. It fits snug just in front of the radiator cover and takes all the flex out. The bolts they send are total crap. I replaced them with grade 8 socket head screws. I wouldn't have gone to all that trouble but they were already cut and drilled and they put my feet just where I wanted them. They also allow me to run Vance and Hines Straightshots which are designed only for the 750 Spirit. I love tweekin on **** anyway so it's all good. BTW I'm 6' with a 32" inseam. Bottom line for me..they are not worth $125 but compared to Mapams and Jardines (had them too, hated em) it's the best deal so far. Almost forgot. There was no way I was going to have my brake switch sticking out in the wind. Just looked, yes that's right, like crap. I fabbed a simple L shaped bracked and kept it in it's stock location.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.