Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to put forward controls on the Shadow, and looking for advice on the best fit and attractive style. Any advice?

·
Registered
2,530 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Well All I have used is the mapam controls. I realy liked them on the 750 spirit.
I cant comment on any of the other options out there. but I plan on buying some for the VTX as soon as I can.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Not sure what Shadow you ride exactly, but here's the setup on my Shadow Spirit 750:

Custom World International Highway Pegs. They didn't quite give me the stretch that I wanted so I ordered up some Scootmods forward controls on the cheap. If everything works out right I'll be able to keep the Highway Pegs with the new setup.

Just got the stuff from Scootmods, haven't had a chance to mount them yet cause of the snow, but they look like solid parts.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SHAD...ryZ35580QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Also, I hear you can get Mapams on ebay on the cheap... somewhere in the $240 range.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.