Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I friend of mine asked me if this was a good deal but as i don't know, i figured maybe some of you can tell me...?
the bike is a 2003 shadow ace 750 with 9300 miles for 2600$US
is this good, anything specific stuff to check for..
thanks
ps, it's a girl around 110lb

·
Registered
539 Posts
Re: friend is going to buy, is this a good deal? shadow ace

Elk666 said:
I friend of mine asked me if this was a good deal but as i don't know, i figured maybe some of you can tell me...?
the bike is a 2003 shadow ace 750 with 9300 miles for 2600$US
is this good, anything specific stuff to check for..
thanks
ps, it's a girl around 110lb
If everything "looks" in order, it cranks with little effort and idles without assistance, I'd pay that for an A.C.E. It's an '03 so it's the newest A.C.E. that one could aquire and with 9,300 miles, the only thing that would turn me away is if it has been parked outside uncovered for long periods of time.

·
Registered
8,119 Posts
I think its a great price but only if the bike is clean, been well cared for and shows pride in ownership.

I paid more then that for my 02 ACE last year. It had 2,500 miles on it and was spotless. No rust anywhere, the engine was ultra clean and there was no dirt in any nooks or crannies. Obviously it had been well taken care of and the previous owner was anal retentive like me when it came to detailing. :)

Chris

·
Registered
225 Posts
i paid $4000 for an 03 Ace 750 with 17,000 miles on it two months ago.

sounds like a great deal.

·
Registered
310 Posts
price

That is a reasonable price. Absolute top would be $3,000 for a well accessorized, low mileage '03. If the tires require replacement, the price should be around $2,500.
I know we see a lot of them for more $$ but you should find exactly what you want for >$3000.
If everything checks out, buy it and get out there and ride.

·
Registered
8 Posts
If it sounds to good to be........
2600$US 2600$US is the way a scammer words their adds!!!
Do NOT send a payment without seeing this bike.
good luck.
Google scams

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Flyin Squirrel said:
If it sounds to good to be........
2600$US 2600$US is the way a scammer words their adds!!!
Do NOT send a payment without seeing this bike.
good luck.
Google scams
no no, i worded it like this, i converted mileage and value in US amounts so you guys would understand, the bike is here in Canada so original info was in KM and CND$
my friend knows the seller but i just wanted to double check on here to make sure it is a decent deal b4 she goes any further with this.
thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts