Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,687 Posts
Pull the hose and measure that puppy! ;) It's metric, which your not gonna find, but you can get close enough at autozone.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the problem is that the bottom of the hose, tied to the aux tank, is so "glued" on that I am going to likely have to cut it off to find out the size. but I want to make sure I have the right size replacement before I remove it, just in case they don't have it. does that make sense?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
john

1987 honda shadow vt 700

·
Premium Member
7,687 Posts
the problem is that the bottom of the hose, tied to the aux tank, is so "glued" on that I am going to likely have to cut it off to find out the size. but I want to make sure I have the right size replacement before I remove it, just in case they don't have it. does that make sense?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
john

1987 honda shadow vt 700
Sure does. Now that I know what you're talking, you're gonna wind up with 3/4" hose I believe.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oi. and the only place around here that had 3/4 diameter was a farm supply store. oreilly and farm service were a no go. thats a big hose!

john

1987 honda shadow vt 700

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.