Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This guy just bought a riding mower at The Home Depot and was towing it home!
Can't say that I've ever seen this before! Lol :lol: :lol:

Sorry for the crappy pic...took it with my phone! :roll:

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
If I ever get to the point where I'm towing a riding mower with my Goldwing, I want someone on this site to promise me to put me out of my misery right then and there. :)

That's a funny picture. Great job capturing that and sharing it.

·
Registered
448 Posts
TucsonDon said:
If I ever get to the point where I'm towing a riding mower with my Goldwing, I want someone on this site to promise me to put me out of my misery right then and there. :)

Hey... thinking about this wouldn't it be cool if Honda made a mower attachment for the wing?

Honey I'm going to mow the lawn now :lol:

·
Registered
448 Posts
CPTRICK3 said:
I'm not sure if Honda doesn't make a grass attachment for Wings. Isn't it listed right next to air bags.
I'm sure they must. But I could picture the sticker on it:

***DO NOT EXCEED 60 MPH WITH THE BLADES ENGAGED!***

·
Registered
871 Posts
I saw a guy pulling a boat once!! :shock:

It was a small flat bottom boat on a trailer and it was about 10 foot long. He had a small motor on the boat and all his gear too!

·
Registered
387 Posts
I been on this planetoid for a little bit and I though I'd seen most everything, well I have been proven wrong yet again! :oops: Great pic glad you shared it with us. God bless, Jack.

Guy gets home "Honey I bought a friend for the Goldwing to play with". :roll: :p :shock: :wink:

·
Registered
512 Posts
Isn't that alot of weight to try and stop with a motorcycle? I know goldwings weigh alot thierselves, but I would worry it would just push me out of the way and come around on me...

I know with towing things in a truck after so much weight, you have to add an electric brake... ah, what the hell do I know... :?

·
Registered
7,922 Posts
TucsonDon said:

Oh, can I have your bike when that happens? :lol:

·
Registered
242 Posts
hunter58 said:
Hey... thinking about this wouldn't it be cool if Honda made a mower attachment for the wing?

Honey I'm going to mow the lawn now :lol:
Maybe the Wing doesn't have it yet, but the Rokon does - a three-gang reel mower.

http://www.rokon.com/products/accessories.htm

The Rokon motorcycle is built in Vermont and is a small, powerful bike with two-wheel drive and low-pressure tires, allowing it to climb over some pretty significant obstacles. I don't have one, but they look like a LOT of fun.

·
Registered
12 Posts
This should be a budweiser commercial "We salute you Mr. Tows-a-mower-with-a-motorcycle Man!"

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.