Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
521 Posts
Like Xoolo said - Why Not?

The fur is not for me, but when I find some look that I've been dreaming up and I just love it, there are those that will say "Why?" and those that will try to imitate. Until then, I keep pushing the limits of imiagination - and my budget... :shock: :lol:

· Registered
291 Posts
tate said:
Not something I would do but I agree with everyone else in saying, "why not." I think that's half the fun with motorcyeles is making them look the way you want, be it adding chrome, or fur. I don't want someone to look at my bike and say "that's a Honda Shadow" or "That's a Harley Sportster", I want them to say "That's fleafly's bike!"

· Registered
540 Posts
PainterD said:
Why not? I had my side covers and tank covered in leather at one time. It looked unique and one of a kind I figure. I don't exactly like the idea of fur however. I don't even enjoy giving the dog a bath.
LMAO,
Not to mention traveling through Wyoming..... :shock:

LOL :lol:

· Registered
4,827 Posts
Actually mine wasn't real leather, it was the water proof stuff that our seats are made out of and the water ran off it like a ducks back. I never got far enough to see what would've happened if I spilled gas on it. :?

· Registered
521 Posts
tate said:
PainterD said:
Why not? I don't even enjoy giving the dog a bath.
Guess this was more my thought, at least with tanned leather its easily cleanable, and I bet if ya ever got caught in the rain you'd be wet for hours afterwords.
Oooohhh :shock: :x - Wet furry bike smell..... [email protected]!!! :shock:

:lol: :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.