Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all.
I am gauging interest in a set of aftermarket Cobra Drag Pipes ( with baffles ) I am going to be selling in the next few weeks.
These are coming off my 02' ACE 750

I am going to be honest about these pipes, as I am new here and don't want to get a bad reputation from the get go. ( not to mention I am not into screwing people over )

These pipes are not in mint condition.
These came on the bike that I bought about 3 months ago and it is apparent they had been on the bike while it was in storage.
The pipes have some rust ( mostly surface ) on the underside that I think will mostly come off ( I haven't had a chance to try yet ).
There has been some discoloration in the pipes as you can see in the below signature pic. ( I also have the heat sheilds that are not shown in the below pic )
As well there is a little chrome flacking off at the tip of one of the pipes.

Personally I loved the the looks of the pipes, but they where a tad loud for me and the wife.

I honestly think these pipes would be a perfect candidate to get re-chromed, but that would be your call, as I have no idea what it would cost to do that.
I brought them up to about 80% or so, and they could use a little more elbow grease, and they may come up a little better.

I want to sell these locally as they would be a pain to ship, but I will at the buyers expense if someone is really interested.

Now as for the price, I am not sure what these would be worth to one of you?
So, please make me a reasonable offer, and we can work something out.
I am located in the GTA, and am willing to deliver, but I would want you to see these before you comitted to buying them.
I have a few pics on my camera, but have not had a chance to upload them yet.
I will do that in a couple days.
PM if you are interested, with your email and I can shoot you some photos if you so require.

Thanks for reading and I hope someone can use these.
Cheers
OPIPE
( Owen )

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Somebody must want these?

I am open to offers? All mounting hardware and heatsheilds come with the pipes?

Let me know if you want to see more pics...

Thanks
O

·
Registered
139 Posts
Owen,

realistically, what are you asking for them ? The cheapest I've ever been offered cobra pipes in really decent shape was $100 (and now i'm kicking myself for not taking them)....

just curious...THANKS !

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would be happy with $75 bucks for the set?
But then again I am up for offers...... :wink: and like I said previous, interesting trades also....lol

·
Registered
392 Posts
i'm in niagara falls.
would these fit a 750 aero 04
is that the pipes in your pic?
marcus

·
Registered
79 Posts
opipe said:
Gerry said:
Ever get to the ottawa area?
not to often, but I could make arrangements if you are serious..?
Semi-serious for now. I'm trying to find out if they'll fit my '00 ACE. The other factor is that I leave for work at 5:30 am. Up 'til now the neighbors have been very friendly. :lol:

Did you have a ballpark $ figure in mind?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, again I will be honest, the neighbors are not going to impressed....these are very loud!! even with the baffles in...
as for cash, I think I posted I would be happy with $75bucks considering the shape they are in...

Let me know what you think
O

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Pipes still avalible, Potential Buyer backed out.....
I would probably do $120 shipped to pretty where anywhere is US
Let me know
If not, they are going on Ebay
O

·
Registered
5 Posts
Do you still have these pipes

1 - 18 of 18 Posts