Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 98 Honda Shadow 750 ACE. It's pretty stock. I am considering putting on saddle bags, sissy bar, new pipes, etc. The first thing I am considering is saddle bags and sissy bar, so I can get a sissy bar bag for weekend trips. I am wondering if anyone has any recommendations for saddle bags or sissy bars? Thanks to all who answer. :)

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
I have Saddleman bags with East Mount brackets. They are perfect for me as I ride 22mi to work.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I don't have them, since I have hard bags on my Tourer, and I didn't have them on my Suzi M50 because I didn't know about them when I got bags, but the Kuryakyn Gran bags seem really cool and versatile. The are cordura, they expand like expanding luggage, and they have very nice styling. They are also affordable, especially considering that they are Kuryakyn.

Kuryakyn 4171 GranThrow-Over Saddlebags

·
Banned
3,795 Posts
I have a 98 Honda Shadow 750 ACE. It's pretty stock. I am considering putting on saddle bags, sissy bar, new pipes, etc. The first thing I am considering is saddle bags and sissy bar, so I can get a sissy bar bag for weekend trips. I am wondering if anyone has any recommendations for saddle bags or sissy bars? Thanks to all who answer. :)
I got your sissy bar right here.

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
i've got national cycle hard bags on mine. saddleman bags are good too.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
I got a set of Wille and Max that I would sell you for a good price.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts