Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a 1984, 700cc Shadow back in the late 80's. Really enjoyed riding it but sold it in '91 and haven't seriously ridden since.
Got into Miatas for the past 12 or 14 years and sold my last MX5 several months back with the car market being so hot. Had seller's remorse ever since I just didnt have the extra space.
Now I'm getting the bug for my old Shadow. Going to look at one tomorrow. In researching the newer models I came across your site.
So here I am for the first time as a new member on your forum!
I posted in the general section a few hours ago. Just looking for guidance.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Had a 1984, 700cc Shadow back in the late 80's. Really enjoyed riding it but sold it in '91 and haven't seriously ridden since.
Got into Miatas for the past 12 or 14 years and sold my last MX5 several months back with the car market being so hot. Had seller's remorse ever since I just didnt have the extra space.
Now I'm getting the bug for my old Shadow. Going to look at one tomorrow. In researching the newer models I came across your site.
So here I am for the first time as a new member on your forum!
I posted in the general section a few hours ago. Just looking for guidance.
I also came to the Shadow community after a 13 year affair with my Miata! After supercharging @ 18lbs. of boost on E85 I ran out of headroom and sold the car. After a couple years of retirement I announced to the wifey that I wanted to ride. I strongly recommend a 750 Shadow. Whether it's a Spirit (like mine) or an Aero or Phantom. They're more numerous than the 700's and easier to find parts. Break open the wallet and jump in!

·
Registered
2001 Shadow Spirit 750
1,595 Posts
I also came to the Shadow community after a 13 year affair with my Miata! After supercharging @ 18lbs. of boost on E85 I ran out of headroom and sold the car. After a couple years of retirement I announced to the wifey that I wanted to ride. I strongly recommend a 750 Shadow. Whether it's a Spirit (like mine) or an Aero or Phantom. They're more numerous than the 700's and easier to find parts. Break open the wallet and jump in!
Shadow 750 , really good bike. Stock, Bobbed or Short Chop...they all look good and ride even better. I just rolled past 75,000 miles on my bike and it still runs great. You wont be disappointed.
Welcome to the forum from West Chester, PA. Have fun, stay alert and ride often. (once you get your Shadow )

1 - 3 of 3 Posts