Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and the vtx and shadow both will get the call. color me pleased!

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yo, brother elk! guess what, i bought a 2nd vtx 1800!

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
don't have it yet. locally doesn't work for me. the new old one is a vtx 1800c in candy red. it's in anaheim, ca. will fly down to take delivery in late jan.

·
Registered
146 Posts
We had 8" of snow and ice in Denver...won't see the road until June...then the rains will start and we won't see the sun until that day in August...and the snow will start again in Sept.

·
Premium Member
11,278 Posts
I think it hit 59*f for about 10 mins today, but I suited up in my layers and kicked another milestone on the odometer with a 100 mile ride. Hit 65002 miles on the vlx today. :)

then got home and took two Aleve ;-)

·
Registered
1,082 Posts

Lucky to get out of the low 30's in this part of Colorado.

And even if it did get up to riding temps my machines are sleeping with the bears for the winter.

However I did ride up to Dec. 1st this year which is two months longer than last season. So I ain't complaining -- too much. ;-)

·
Registered
476 Posts
don't have it yet. locally doesn't work for me. the new old one is a vtx 1800c in candy red. it's in anaheim, ca. will fly down to take delivery in late jan.
Riding it back in January.... :twisted:
Brave, very brave.

·
Premium Member
4,575 Posts
enjoy the ride...... envious here :)

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
We haven't seen anything above 32 degrees here in Northern Utah in two weeks. We now have our infamous inversion, trapped cold air and pollution. Yeppy!

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Riding it back in January.... :twisted:
Brave, very brave.
riding it to needles, ca, where it will rest for a couple of months. i want to enjoy the ride back to colo, not dread it.

·
Registered
16,832 Posts
Straddled the saddle at 32 degrees for 40 miles one way trip...
I watched the temp climb to 55 on the way to and saw 64 this afternoon on the way home...
I wonder IF any of that is engine warmth rising behind the windshield???

·
Registered
459 Posts
Grrrrrrrrr. -17 here & two major snow storms in the last 6 days.Over 2 feet (60 cm) of snow.Gonna be a lonnnnnng winter!!! :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts