Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a good entry level used synth that can do on board multi layered mixing. I used to own a nice Casio ( 3000? ) that had a fairly good one. I am looking dirt cheap ( maybe $ 500 max)

Hope against hope.....
Could I do cheap but sturdy keyboard and a digital mixer for same??

My nasty little musical side has been wanting to come out and play, even though I know I am a hack I still like to bang the keys and make weird noises come out of an amp.

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
Looking for a good entry level used synth that can do on board multi layered mixing. I used to own a nice Casio ( 3000? ) that had a fairly good one. I am looking dirt cheap ( maybe $ 500 max)

Hope against hope.....
Could I do cheap but sturdy keyboard and a digital mixer for same??

My nasty little musical side has been wanting to come out and play, even though I know I am a hack I still like to bang the keys and make weird noises come out of an amp.
...too bad I just unloaded a Roland Juno which has a lot of cool features...you should be able to get your hands on a Korg Poly-800 fairly cheap as it is vintage and not as high tech as the new stuff but has even better features than the Juno...

korg poly 800 items - Get great deals on Musical Instruments, Synthesizer items on eBay.com!

·
Registered
10,153 Posts
$299 This guy is a multitrack workstation. BEST bang for the buck on the market right now for what you want to do at the price you want to do it

The Casio WK-6500 76-Key Keyboard features a full arranger, 670 built-in tones, a 16 track sequencer, 32-channel mixer, accompaniment editing and more. The keyboard's 76 piano-style keys deliver an authentic feel and range. The 16 track sequencer gives players the ability to record parts and edit notes for creating original songs. Easily edit your own chord progressions using the preset accompaniments. The WK-6500 delivers up to 670 built-in tones for a full library of playable sounds. Additional features include built-in stereo speakers, a microphone input, internal effects engine, USB port and an SD-card slot for storage.
76 piano-style keys Touch Response (2 sensitivity levels, off) 48-note polyphony (maximum) 670 built-in tones 200 rhythms including 85 ethnic rhythms and 20 patterns for piano play Rhythm Editor: 10 user rhythms Auto-accompaniment Music Preset (305 presets) with chord progression, chord edit Registration (8 banks x 4 sets for 32 setups) One Touch Preset (200 presets) Digital effects: Reverb 10 types, chorus 5 types (Simultaneous use with DSP not supported), DSP 100 preset / 100 user (Simultaneous use with chorus not supported) Metronome Auto Harmonize (12 types) Arpeggiator (150 types) MIDI: 16 channel multi-timbre received, GM level 1 standard Amplifier 6W + 6W
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/752010-REG/Casio_WK6500_WK_6500_76_Key_Keyboard.html

For a way to get audio into your PC try the ALESIS MultiMix 6 $99......

Download Audacity. FREE multitrack recording Software. http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts