Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about changing out my mirrors. I just dont really like the rectangle with black surround bicycle look. I've been looking all over the Internet and found a bunch of sites, but I was wondering if there was a few good ones that everyone uses or if there are a few to stay away from? Also will mirrors just screw down to the OEM slots or do I need adaptors?

·
Registered
756 Posts
dont know what year or model bike you have, probably a shadow if your here, but who knows we have people with all kinds of bikes here, if you have a shadow, mirrors that have 10mm metric threads, they will screw right into the existing holes

if you buy mirrors with sae threads you will need adapters, I dont have a whole lot of experience with mirrors, I do know that I bought a set of EMGO mini cruisers for my bike and they have plastic bodys, they look good, but I have a thing about plastichrome, im looking for another set, that are chromed steel, or billet aluminum.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have an 09 spirit c2. Thanks for the metric heads up. I know what you mean about plastic chrome... honda door handles are going to be the death of me with that crap.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I want to change my 09 Spirit mirrors too. Don't like the strange shape, and the prior owner apparently lubed the ball and sockets so the darned things won't stay adjusted correctly. Let me know what you end up with. I replaced the square mirrors on my old VLX with teardrop mirrors from JC Whitney. They were OK for the price and all metal.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think my main issue is that I dont know what style I want to go with, maybe the EMGOs long shanks hmm.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts