Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy, gents. I recently got a new toy in the collection. She's a 1985 Honda Shadow VT1100. She's going to require alot of love, but I believe she's worth the time and effort. I hoped to get some help eventually as I bring her back to life.

I also ride a 2003 Aprilia RSV1000 (I know, sportbike, booooo hissss), but she's fun and faster than I'll ever need to go. And I drive a 1994 Cobra Mustang on them rainy days.

So yeah, thats whats up.

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
welcome bud. i love the rsv's!

·
Banned
3,795 Posts
The natives hate thumbnails. Wow, WTF was the previous owner thinking? That is one sad looking bike, I think I actually saw a tear roll down the headlight bucket. Good to see someone try and salvage this mistreated fine piece of machinery.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hah, yeah she's a bit rough. I believe she has a lot of potential though to be an awesome little rat bike. I think instead of bars, doing riser clipons (gotta figure out the size of the forks), and a springer seat for a bit of comfort. For less than a grand I can have a good, fun, and definately unique bike. Gotta get the carbs sorted first....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts