Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well actually I got to ride but to me riding feels (almost) as good. The older I get I find that I think about riding like I used to think about getting laid when I was 16. You all may think thats sad but you have to admit that after a great ride, you feel more relaxed and less stressed. Like after getting some. Also, I can "last" alot longer on my bike;). Anyway chime in if you agree or not.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Well actually I got to ride but to me riding feels (almost) as good. The older I get I find that I think about riding like I used to think about getting laid when I was 16. You all may think thats sad but you have to admit that after a great ride, you feel more relaxed and less stressed. Like after getting some. Also, I can "last" alot longer on my bike;). Anyway chime in if you agree or not.
:shock::shock::shock:

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
:shock: I'm not even sure any of the women on here would agree with that. :lol::-D:lol:

·
Registered
309 Posts
:shock: I'm not even sure any of the women on here would agree with that. :lol::-D:lol:

It might be a tough decision for my Old Lady. She loves both. For me some days the bike might take first place. It depends on how long it's been between either... ummm ... ride.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Well actually I got to ride but to me riding feels (almost) as good. The older I get I find that I think about riding like I used to think about getting laid when I was 16. You all may think thats sad but you have to admit that after a great ride, you feel more relaxed and less stressed. Like after getting some. Also, I can "last" alot longer on my bike:wink:. Anyway chime in if you agree or not.
LOL!!! I know what you're saying ;) Like today, a work buddy who is a Harley freak gave me an old pair of leather chaps, and some leather stock to make a tank bib with. Got home, tried on the chaps, and felt like "oh gawd that was good, can't wait to do it on the bike!!" *grin*

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
LOL!!! I know what you're saying ;) Like today, a work buddy who is a Harley freak gave me an old pair of leather chaps, and some leather stock to make a tank bib with. Got home, tried on the chaps, and felt like "oh gawd that was good, can't wait to do it on the bike!!" *grin*
:shock:

·
Registered
1,685 Posts

;):D My kinda woman. Knows how to handle the important stuff and more important, knows what the important stuff is.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I don't have a woman. I have two bikes. Neither bike cares if I ride the other. So while I do have something to ride, and even have a choice, I can honestly say I'd still rather ride what I don't have, lol.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Uh, no.

Human connection beats connection with any machine.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
HA! I've always said when I can't get it up. I'll be done. But if I could still ride?

Good enuff for me, I'll stick around :D

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Well since I'm not married any longer and since I was married in 2006 that makes it what 5 years since? I got guns and bikes to take up the frustration.....

1 - 20 of 44 Posts