Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My pops buddy came over with an ironhorse yesterday and i got to take her for a spin, man oh man what a sweet ass machine. The looks you get when riding that is unbelievable, i saw to cops turn their heads while driving. lol. Next time i run into $42,000 CDN im gonna get me one. lmao.

pic

·
Registered
136 Posts
Nice bike.

When I was about 22 ('bout 20 years ago) I rode a hardtail sportster from New Orleans to Daytona and back. Sold it when I got back and I've never been on a hardtail again! That was one painful ride! :lol:

Dave

·
Registered
521 Posts
easy_rider69 said:
My pops buddy came over with an ironhorse yesterday and i got to take her for a spin, man oh man what a sweet ass machine. The looks you get when riding that is unbelievable, i saw to cops turn their heads while driving. lol. Next time i run into $42,000 CDN im gonna get me one. lmao.
That is sweet, but if I ever get an extra $42,000 CDN (or USD), I'll have my own complete customized Vegas built. Or, maybe I'd just buy two bikes and deck them out appropriately - one for touring, one for 'round town.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh for sure its definetly not worth the money. I would personally make my own for WAY WAY less then that. Just thought it was pretty sweet, really detailed, and around 1900 cc i believe, that thing hauled ass. You could probably make a couple sweet choppers for the price though.lol

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
That is one fine looking bike.

However, we tend to agree that $42large is a lot of scratch for a single bike. Especially a hard tail. We think it tends to be an "image thang," which is perfectly OK with us. What ever floats ones boat (and one can afford).

We trudge on (without hope of ever affording an Ironhorse).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.