Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Without opening a whole can of stuff about global warming........my girlfriend and I rode our bikes to Harper's Ferry, WV on Jan 6th. We rode over 200 miles that day, it was hovering around 70 degrees. Poor folks in SoCal are throwing snowballs at each other. 8)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Four bucks to get in and four bucks to get out :)
Ahhhh Harpers ferry :)
Cool ride!

Glen

·
Registered
74 Posts
rocket_392 said:
Without opening a whole can of stuff about global warming........my girlfriend and I rode our bikes to Harper's Ferry, WV on Jan 6th. We rode over 200 miles that day, it was hovering around 70 degrees. Poor folks in SoCal are throwing snowballs at each other. 8)
Enjoy the warm air Rocket, the blade swings both ways :)

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Hawaii 600 said:
Four bucks to get in and four bucks to get out :)
Ahhhh Harpers ferry :)
Cool ride!
I must-a rooked somebody, last time I was there I didn't pay anything, in or out. :lol:

It is a nice place though.

·
Super Moderator
6,504 Posts
rocket_392 said:
It's not global warming........it's the moderators fault! (((LOL)))
Phil

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
It's about time you owned up to it Phil. I have to work late tonight and I'm sure that's your fault as well! LOL

·
Registered
542 Posts
If global warming is responsible for the GREAT winter riding season this year, I'm going to crank up my 12 sandwich eatin' F250 Power Stroke and let it run ALL day! :twisted:

Luv the Libs...Frustratingly misguided, but very entertaining! 8)

Todays ride. [/img]

·
Registered
209 Posts
Tropic traveler said:
If global warming is responsible for the GREAT winter riding season this year, I'm going to crank up my 12 sandwich eatin' F250 Power Stroke and let it run ALL day! :twisted:

Luv the Libs...Frustratingly misguided, but very entertaining! 8)

Todays ride. [/img]
Tropic traveler,

I see you're in Fl. Hmmm.........Now what will that new coastline look like again?

Florida might just consist of an Island around the Mt. Dora area.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts