Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking for a way to keep my sons battery charged on his 50cc sportbike. The charger he had had failed to keep it charged.So while at Wal-Mart i was looking for a way to adapt his battery to my charger.{it one of those large ones that has several settings including jumpstart. In the battery section of Wal-Mart I found a small charger just like [Tender JR] Butt made by Schumacher. it come with a permant battery adapter so you do not have to remove the seat when charging, and a set of regular clamps.it will charge 6 volt and 12 volt at 1.5 amps. I bought a extra permant hookup fo 4 $ for a second bike. And it only cost 20$ for it all. At my local bike shop {Tender JR] was 40$ before tax. So for the same money I could charge two bikes at once.And have two extra permanet hookups to boot. Sometimes it pays to look around. If you anymore information on this leave me a thread and I will respond as quickly as possible. RIDE ON

· Registered
66 Posts
Good find - been using a Schumacher for 5 years now, same one, no problems at all.

Got mine at Autozone, was about $22 or so back then. Works great.

· Registered
139 Posts
Got mine from Wally world too. Think I paid $17 for it. Works great.

Friend has 2 of them and told me about it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.