Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I'm riding through Rocky River park in Cleveland yesterday with my two buds, Markspike and Sasquach, just enjoying the hot babes and beautiful scenery. Riding #3 behind Sasquach with Markspike leading. Interestingly and as a side note, the bugs seemed to be less of a problem when Markspike was leading. But, I digress, as we round a bend in the road at the blazing speed of 27, a local LEO passes us, in a cage, going the opposite direction. I just about fell off my bike as the LEO WAVED at me!!! :shock: In retrospect, he might have been warning me about some kind of animal that he thought was hanging out of Markspikes nose, but, nonetheless, a wave from a LEO.

Has anyone else ever gotten a wave from a LEO...in a cage? :shock:

·
Registered
673 Posts
Yes, and I make it a point to wave at every LEO I see on the road, in my cage or on my bike.

·
Registered
776 Posts
I usually nod or wave at them. I'm glad they're out there.

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
Infact I just got off work Saturday and had a couple of them did wave

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
have alot that wave - on bikes or their cage - as said by others
i like haven them out there
so i wave at them no matter if they do or dont
also when i ride by the military base up at bear mt or any base
when i see the front post i know theres alllways 4 guys in there at the ready as i speed by i cant see them behind the miror windows but i know they see me i give a little salute wave everytime

·
Registered
467 Posts
I'm gonna let you in on a secret simple Leo's as you put it are people too they like being treated like people so. I wave every time i see one more than once i have seen them smile as they wave back.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Almost all of the Sheriff's dept. and State Police will wave when they are patrolling our area. It doesn't matter if you are in a car or truck or on a bike. The police dept. doesn't seem to be as friendly in town.

·
Banned
3,795 Posts
They always wave at me but it's a strange kind of wave. They usually extend their hand out flat and move it in a downward direction as I pass. I think they want a better look at my COOL ride.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.