Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, just wanted to say hi to everyone. If you haven't figured it out by now I am new to the board and have a few questions. So here's a little bit about me with a few questions mixed in.

I don't have a bike yet but after doing some research I believe the Shadow Spirit 750 is the bike I want. My motorcycle experience only consists of the MSF course and I feel the Spirit is a good bike to start out on. Plus, it looks awesome. That being said I am currently looking at 2 used ones. One is local and it is a 2007 Honda Shadow Spirit 750DC. The other is just over 100 miles away (too far just to go look at but close enough to purchase) and is a 2007 Honda Shadow Spirit 750C2. My question is what are the differences between the 750DC and the 750C2. I can see a few but they are only cosmetic. The seats appear to be different as well as the oil tanks (one is chrome the other is the same color as the bike). And I have not ruled out buying a new one it's just that I probably need to buy a car next year so the smaller the payments on a motorcycle the better.

I'm at work now so I'll check back in a little bit. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
DC chain drive C2 shaft drive

·
Registered
12,291 Posts
And, different motors. And transmissions. Rear taillights and signals are different. The C2 has (to me, anyway) a much sleeker look from the rear. A shaft-driven bike is much less maintenance than a chain-driven bike.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts