Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you. I've been out of riding for about 10 years, and I thought this would be a good bike to get me back into the game. I'll take some photos and add them to my signature soon. Thanks again.

Chris

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
welcome aboard..hope ya enjoy your stay here..theres some really good intel on this site as well as some pretty knowlegeable folks,me not bein one of them,however i do try to help in areas that i can help with,in other words, i may not be right 100% of the time,but i make up for it with sarcasim..post some pics of yer scoot if ya can.

·
Registered
10,263 Posts
Welcome! I spend a little time out there each year! I love Johnnies resteraunt! Get a pick of a watress on your ride, oh never mind, that's not allowed here! Oh well, post up a pic of your ride!
Coop

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Welcome. I'm about 16-20 hours south of you. Get those pics up so we can see that sicle.

·
Premium Member
2,270 Posts

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Looks good. Clean ride. Looks like its been taken care of. Why aren't you out ridin it instead of sittin around chattin with a bunch or Shadow-philes postin pics and such. LOL Welcome again and have fun.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.