Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I been reviewing this site for a while. I'm excited to join and to be part of this outstanding group of riders. I have a 03 Honda Shadow Spirt 750. I've been riding for over 30 years. I must say that Honda is one of the best bike out there for your money. My goals are to learn from each of youand to take the bike to new levels. Have a great day! Ride safe.
Boriqua

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi, I been reviewing this site for a while. I'm excited to join and to be part of this outstanding group of riders. I have a 03 Honda Shadow Spirt 750. I've been riding for over 30 years. I must say that Honda is one of the best bike out there for your money. My goals are to learn from each of youand to take the bike to new levels. Have a great day! Ride safe.
Boriqua

Nice man, I'm new too and I have a 2002 honda shadow ace. However, unlike you, I am a new rider. Ride safe friend

·
Registered
162 Posts
Welcome to the Cult!
Post some pics to appease the natives.

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
welcome bud! post up some pics of your ride! :D

·
Registered
776 Posts
I have only been riding for three years so you have a big edge on me. I am enjoying riding though and hope to keep riding for another ten or twenty years.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
WOW. There are some great looking bikes in this group. I think tomorrow is picture day for me. Then, I have to learn how to down load it to the site. Also, Happy 4th o f July to all. Ride safe.

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Welcome aboard. Posting pics is easy but you have to upload them to Photobucket first. There's tons of threads in here on how to do this. We'd love to see your ride.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.